Friday, July 12, 2013

Interesting Thinks 7/12/2013

Not Enough Syndrome @ Moments With Mother Culture

Unschooling the Misunderstood Child @ Sitting in the Moment

Things I wish I knew before I started homeschooling @ The Arrowood Zoo

Batteries NOT Included @ Heart of the Matter

4 Things My Husband Taught Our Kids in 1 Week @ A Better Way to Homeschool

3 Mistakes We Make Leading Kids....and How to Correct Them @ Growing Leaders - I may have shared this article before, but stumbled upon it again this week and loved it again. 

Lessons From a Not-So-Cowardly Lion @ Autism Digest

College Bound Reading List @ The Home Scholar

My next project: How to Make a Weighted Blanket @ Sewing Tutorial

Recently I read & sort of liked:
Cold Sassy Tree I'm still trying to decide. 

Recently I watched and enjoyed:
Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
The River Why

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...