Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Interesting Thinks

Why I Am Glad My Family is Unschooling @ Life Learning Magazine

On releasing perfection @ Simple Homeschool

Unschooling: The Case for Setting Your Kids Into the Wild @ Outside Online

Slow Learning @ Natural Life Magazine

Real Learning is a Creative Process @ Creative by Nature

Don't Teach Math, Coach It @ NYTimes

Passion and Purpose @ WagtheDog

Viewpoint @ Growth Works Inc.

I Don't Believe in Laziness @ I'm Unschooled. Yes, I Can Write.

What a Teenage Boy Needs Most from his Mom @ the grommom

Homeschool Mom Brag Moment: Teaching Writing @ LDS Blogs

The 3 R's of Habit Change @ James Clear

Grow Toward Christ @ BYU speeches

Free Resources
Netflix Academy


Webucator - Self-paced Courses

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...