Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ahoy!

I'm entering into a new stage of life. We've moved past the baby-toddler stage (Sophie is now 4-going-on-grown-up) and we are diving into an older kids world. It's a new kind of busy and I haven't figured out how to juggle it all just yet, which is why I'm not blogging very often. Well, I only did it about once a week before, but lately it's been about once a month. Hopefully, I find a place for it as we settle into our new normal.

In the meantime, here are some pictures from the last month.


Swimming


Guinea Pigggies

Austin & Nyah had a youth pinewood derby and their cars did very well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...