Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Interesting Thinks

How to Get Flat Abs, Have Amazing Sex and Rule the World in 8 Easy Steps @ Huffington Post - not what you may think!

School is no Place for a Reader @ Canadian Notes & Queries - I remember reading Watership Down - a 400+ page book - in 5th grade and having to "prove" to my teacher I had read it. I doubt he really wanted to know what happened, but I talked on and on and on. 

In the Art Room: Tree Weaving with Third Grade @ Cassie Stephens - a great looking project!

This physics grad student made a mind-blowing Bohemian Rhapsody cover @ io9 - this is just FUN!

Morning Board and Calendar Time @ See Jamie Blog - I think I want to make one for our mornings!

Dear parents, you need to control your kids. sincerely, non-parents @ The Matt Walsh Blog - a new-to-me favorite blog. I also enjoyed Christianity has done more for science that atheism ever could.

35 years later, woman searches for teacher who changed her life @ KSL

21 Everyday choices that will lead to success @ Business Insider

21 Habits of Supremely Happy People @ Huffington Post

Calvin & Hobbes piece - Bill Watterson advice @ Zen Pencils

I'm thinking of signing Austin up for the National Mythology Exam @ Excellence Through Classics

Teaching Your Children Enough @ Mama Bean's World

And my Dad shared this awesome article with me - Q&A: Ungifted and Talented @ Psychology Today



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...