Saturday, February 1, 2014

Take me away.....

I spent last Saturday at a wonderful Winter Homeschool Conference (even though the one speaker I really really really wanted to hear ended up not coming- sad). I took Austin and his friend, and he loved the youth classes and hanging out with friends and being goofy and daring each other to eat flamin' hot cheetos topped with tabasco sauce and trying to convince me to buy him a book series.

Everyone survived on the home front :) Just kidding, Kurt is always fabulous when I sneak away for a day here and there. Confession: I barely even thought about home or kids because I knew he had things completely under control. 

Well, you know, as under control as things can be with our wild & crazy girls. 
Snuggling with Sophie when I got home, I discovered she had a sticky glob of toothpaste in her hair. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...