Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sophie's Elbow

Sophie sprained/dislocated her left elbow. I didn't see it happen. Sophie says she was sliding on the trampoline..... Jolie says she accidentally kicked Sophie's elbow..... Neither of those tales make much sense, but it's all I got. 

Sophie frequently dislocates her left elbow. After taking her to Instacare a couple times when she was a baby, I learned how to pop it back in, but it didn't work this time (and after all the x-rays and exams I'm not sure it was dislocated in the first place), so off to Instacare we went. 

On a Sunday evening when the wait time was over an hour and a half. 
When Kurt was sitting in LAX waiting for his flight to Australia. 
And Austin was in the middle of baking lemon bars. 





And I came home to find my kitchen like this:

But it is AWESOME having wonderful, responsible older kids to watch younger kids in times of hurt-elbow-nitis. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...