Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Come on horses!


My parents gave Olivia, Jolie, & Sophie these darling stick horses for Christmas. On the side of the head is a zipper with a battery pack inside. We have been downright abusive to these horses trying to figure out how to get them to make sounds, but we couldn't figure it out! They would randomly play a bit of enchanted music or make galloping sounds, but we had no idea what caused the noises. Finally, I talked with my sister whose 2 girls also received horses and she let me in on the secret - buttons in the ears! 

Now we have lots of noise- yes, I should have thought about that!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy you got them working! Next step is to remove the batteries! LOL

    ReplyDelete

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...