Sunday, January 20, 2013

Friends

So, somehow I forgot my kids' friends were coming to stay with us for a few days. It's kind of a big thing so I don't know how I forgot, but I did. Our friends watched our kids while we went to Hawaii back in November and they wanted to do a stay-cation sans kids so they could work on projects at home and spend time together alone. Have a conversation without kids. Wink wink. Luckily, my friend reminded me the day before they were coming. I had just enough time to think about where to put everyone. 

So I was going to have 9 kids for 3 days. 

Unfortunately, my friend's husband ended up in the hospital for emergency gall bladder surgery. Yeah, seriously. Good timing, I guess? Is there ever a good time to have emergency surgery? So they ended up staying an extra day.

The kids had a great time with each other. All I had to do was feed them semi-regularly and organize clean-up missions once in a while.


Aside from a naked toddler incident, the older girls encouraging the toddlers to kiss each other, and a craisan bag explosion perpetuated by Jolie, we all had a great time. 

I hope I've figured out how to get my videos to work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...