Monday, June 3, 2013

Sun! Sun! Glorious Sun!

I can't get enough of the sun. Love it. Especially on a day like today when it's raining. 

Presenting the fabulous Olivia performing her latest trick. She's constantly begging to go to the playground so she can do the monkey bars. How can I say no to a gross motor skill workout?


In my adult life, I'm allergic to cats - itchy runny eyes and restricted breathing. It's sad.

Jolie is also allergic to cats - swollen, itchy, red eyes and runny nose. This is Jolie's version of not petting a cat - sit on the ground so it can rub all over her while begging mom to "please let me pet the cat!" 


Of course, then she doesn't stop with just petting the cat - 
"I'm gonna hug you and kiss you and love you forever"

Sophie's catch phrase for the last 2 years has been "I do it" and she just keeps on doin' everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...