Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving Weekend. We are so grateful for all of our many blessings, and our wonderful family and friends who love and support us. 

We are so incredibly grateful!

My 3 little helpers - My girls love peeling carrots and Dade keeps the floor cleaned up. 
 

Thanksgiving Day 5k - my pelvis is still giving me trouble, but I couldn't resist running and had a great time anyways.

Project time - making paracord bracelets

I showed my girls a veggie turkey on facebook and they insisted we needed to make our own. It was fun :)

Veggie Art 

Being walked by the dog

Tormenting the dog :)

These girls spent hours playing with these cups. They had so much fun stacking them in different combinations and knocking them down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...