Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Turkey Run

My pictures from my turkey day run are up. 

I wish I didn't look like I was dying when I'm running. 

I like to imagine I appear calm and collected, contemplating some deep thought of the cosmic universe while smoothly running down the road. 

But I know I'm red-faced, huffing and puffing, and sweaty, and I forgot to put up my headband so it's hanging around my neck, and I'm running wobbly because my hip still hurts like HECK, and my thoughts tend to be "WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" 

But I do like it. I miss running. Walking on the treadmill stinks. 

You can search by my bib # 8312 if the link doesn't work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...