Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Day

I didn't take many pictures on Christmas day. All the other adults had their fancy cameras going while I was busy helping kids and enjoying the day, but here are a few: 

Sophie loves her rocking horse and wouldn't even get off to open the rest of her presents. One night this week, she came into our bed in the middle of the night and when I woke up enough to take her back to her bed, I tripped over her rocking horse which she'd placed next to my bed. I don't know why I didn't wake up when she was dragging the horse through the house to get to our room in the first place.

New video games

and new toys!

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...