Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Upcoming MRI for Olivia


Hello Family & Friends-

On Dec. 27th, Olivia will have a MRI to measure the growth of the plexiform tumor in her left neck/ear area. This will be sent off to the National Caner Institute to see how fast the plexiform is growing compared to the last couple MRIs, and then we, along with her doctors, will determine if it's time for a treatment plan. 

I know God is real. He knows and loves Olivia. He watches over her and I have witnessed, time and again, His hand in her life. I know He has a plan and purpose for Olivia.

I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ, for his birth, atonement, and resurrection, and the hope of God's promise (Titus 1:2).  

I will be fasting for Olivia this Sunday, December 22nd and invite all who are interested to join me. If you are unable to join me, please keep my sweet girl in your prayers and thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...