Friday, December 20, 2013

Ice Skating

Merry Christmas from Grandma & Papa!

My parents sent us some money for Christmas and I decided to use it towards a family ice skating pass. We went this past weekend - well, Kurt had hockey practice & I skated with the kids, which is why most of my pictures ended up blurry. And we all had a great time- if I tell myself this enough it must be true, right? The kids have been asking to go back every day this week, so they must have had a good time- even if they did whine and complain the entire time we were there.








Yes, this is a dirty look just for me. Awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...