Monday, February 4, 2013

Excellent homeschool resources

Easy Peasy - All in One Homeschool

I have not used this curriculum yet. Mostly I've been looking through the plans and thinking about it all as I'm deliberating different things for next year. 

I'm going to start doing the "getting ready 1" with Olivia & Jolie to help them learn to read- probably only the videos as it goes through the alphabet, because we've already done several different alphabet books/craft projects/starfall/etc. the last couple years and they are going through the letters (again) in their Language Lesson books. 

But, FREE is always excellent, so I thought I'd pass it on :)

Preschoolers & Peace is doing a great series on planning a year of homeschooling: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Update: I forgot about a fabulous article at the Rabbit Room - Caring for the Right Thing at the Right Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...