Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm so grateful

I'm so grateful for my husband and my kids. We have an up and down life, but it's mostly filled with ups. We had a fun family Valentine's Day yesterday - a treasure hunt in the morning, commonwealth club activities in the afternoon, family dinner & watching Hotel Transylvania together. 

I'm so grateful for the online world of special needs kids. I'm so grateful for the love and support and acceptance found there. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to pray for sweet "friends" who are facing hard times. I'm so grateful to love and care for people outside of myself. 

Here are a few:

Mitchell's Journey

We're getting closer to Olivia's next MRI - February 26th. I think her left cheek looks slightly bigger than a few months ago. But I don't know. Maybe I'm being paranoid. I pray I am. 

Please pray with us for our sweet girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...