Monday, February 11, 2013

Yuck


My parents recently went to visit my Grandma Nina in Sioux Falls, SD. They left their car parked in our driveway. 

Someone tried to break in. The battery died. And when we were trying to get the car open to go pick them up from the airport, the key broke off. 

So they got to spend an extra night with us. 

I think it would've been cheaper for them to leave the car at home and take the shuttle, or park in long-term parking at the airport. Next time I guess. 

Sigh. 

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on some blogging and wanted to tell you thank you for all your homeschooling articles and advice. I really look up to you and appreciate that you share all your experiences. I am so hot and cold about homeschooling, there are days I think there's no way I can keep all these kids at home all the time! Thank you for the encouraging articles.

    ReplyDelete

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...