Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Kurt!

What do you love about your dad?


Austin: He's so sweet. He's nice. He helps out around the home. He earns money so we can survive. I like to play video games with him. I like to play catch with him. I like to go to the store with him. 


Nyah: I love that he plays hockey and that he spends time with us. And he cares. I like to play Wii with him and like playing outside sports with him and going swimming with him.


Olivia: I love to go on hikes with him. I love that he finds lizard with us. I love him so much. I love him. His birthday is tomorrow. I want his name, put his name: Kurt Richards. I like playing with him so much. He plays games with me, chess. I like to watch Cake Boss with him, and Dr. Who and Hockey.


Jolie: I love that he plays with me and he plays ping pong with me. I was having fun with him when he was playing baseball with Austin and Nyah. It was fun watching him. He goes on trips and we played and he takes pictures of us and we have fun and stay together. We went on some hikes and it was so fun.


Sophie: I love that he is playing with me. I love him way hard. I love rolling with him. I miss him when he goes on trips. 


I love you Kurt! Your a hard working, sexy man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...