Friday, October 25, 2013

Hiking

Our city has put in some new hiking trails not far from our house, so, of course, we had to try them out. And, of course, my kids don't do anything halfway, so a nice leisurely hike turned into climbing a mountain. 




They complained all the way to the top and I kept telling them we didn't need to go all the way to the top. I said we could turn around and head home, but all of them insisted we keep going.





Going down was much more challenging - I had little girls hanging all over me so they wouldn't slide down or fall on their faces and so I couldn't take pictures - and I almost died laughing when they started saying: "Why'd we go all the way to the top?" "This is scary, we shouldn't have done this" "I didn't want to go all the way to the top!" "It wasn't my idea!" "Nuh-uh, I didn't want to climb the mountain."


Ha! Love these wild and crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...