Sunday, April 21, 2013

Oh the horror!

One afternoon I went to play the piano and saw this:


In my calmest, quietest, don't-scare-the-little-people-into-lying-so-I-can-nail-the-culprit voice I asked "WHO ON EARTH PUT STICKERS ON THE PIANO?"


Ah, the one child who hasn't gone through the put-stickers-on-everything-until-your-mother-teaches-you-not-to phase yet. 

Fortunately the stickers *mostly* peeled off without leaving sticky residue on the keys . . . and stickers have been added to the "banned from the house" list which only has glitter on it. 

P.S. Austin was just reading over my shoulder and said, "By the way, I didn't know you had a sense of humor." Oh so sad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...