Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Break 2013

I let my kids each pick an activity for Spring Break.

This is how it began - driving in a blizzard to Park City. Awesome.

  We went to the Lego exhibit at the Kimball Art Center for Austin.


Then we went to the Park City Museum and blew things up.

We ended up doing nothing on Tuesday because I forgot to give Nyah a lactaid with her ice cream cone on Monday. Bad bad mommy :D

Wednesday we went to the zoo with friends for Jolie & Sophie.


On our way home from the zoo we stopped at Chik-Fil-A for Olivia.


Thursday the kids all had their book clubs.

Friday we went to Gardner Village for Nyah - walking around, eating bread and candy, and watching the ducks - lots more fun than I thought it would be.  

We were going to go to Logan on Saturday for me, but I was exhausted so we had a stay-at-home day. I heard the weather was awful so it wouldn't have been much fun anyways. 

And Kurt came home from Berlin Saturday afternoon - Hurray!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...