Monday, March 25, 2013

Books - check!

With our basement finished I lugged all my books from our 2nd story all the way down to the basement - so many, many trips up and down the stairs.

But I turned this:

Into this: 

and this:


That's not where our treadmill is going to be permanently, but with my hubby in Australia and my lacking muscles, it gets to sit in the middle of our "library" for the time being. 

P.S. I've been reading and enjoying the Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters. What are you reading? Really, I need suggestions :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many books! All our books are in storage and that makes me really sad. I love looking at them. Right now I am reading "Crime and Punishment." I figured it was about time I read some of the classics. I am waiting for "Silver Linings Playbook" at the library but I think it will have language in it. Have you read "The Ordinary Princess"? I really liked it and it seems right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...