Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tell me a Jolie


The past week or so I've had several people comment about knowing Jolie through my facebook posts. She's such a crack up. She's always saying and doing unexpected things. Most of the time I laugh. I'd laugh all the time except her antics often results in messes I get to clean up. 

This weeks messes:
Cinnamon and sugar all over the kitchen *right after I swept* - "I was just having a taste."

Sand and water all over the kitchen *right after I swept* - "I'm having fun!" (said in her duh mom! voice)

Mascara all over my bathroom mirror - "It wasn't me. It was Sophie." which I may have believed if Sophie hadn't been with me. Of course, the mascara on Jo's hands also gave her away. 

- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - -- - - -- - - -- - 

Jolie was running around in a black cape pretending to be a vampire. She asked me, "Are we meat?"

Me: Well, not exactly, we're made of skin and flesh and bones and . . . .

Jolie: But we're meat for werewolves (she howls). They like to eat us. 

Me: Yes, if a werewolf is around we would be meat.

Jolie: Mom, will you me my vampire mom? 

Me: No

Jolie: Will you be my hybrid vampire leprechaun mom?

Me: (laughing) Yes, I'll be your vampire leprechaun mom!

- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - -- - - -- - - -- - 

Olivia, Jolie, & Sophie were playing dress up and getting decked out from head to toe in princess stuff. 

Jolie came to me for help with her gloves.

Jolie: Mom, you're my queen helper. 

And she proceeded to command me to help her with everything she wanted to put on.

Later she went upstairs with her sisters to show off for Kurt. 

Kurt: Very pretty princesses

Jolie: Actually, I'm the queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on these days....

Kurt- Busy as ever with work  Decided to do his Master's degree Still playing guitar & charming our children to sleep Mana...